***
You know Twilight isn't that good. Now this?!
One big piece of m***********: Click it ... or click it.
***
Yaya ... eeegaaad, my depressants, quick! I just heard from the Kapamilya news that my favorite Twilight will be ... NOOOOOOO!!!
Okay Angelina: quick! ... Here you go.
Hooo. Thank you Yaya. You're still a loser, by the way.
I know, I know. I'm such a loser.
Oh guys, there you are. Uh, uh, he, he, don't believe those things you see on TV, okay. They're not true. They just make things - and me - look bad, even if they're really not. I'm really an angel sent by Angel Gabriel to this earth. Right, Yaya?
(Angelina holds the only picture of Yaya with his boyfriend on one hand, a lighter on the other.)
Yes Angelina, you're an angel sent by Angel Galadriel to this earth.
Thank you again, Yaya.
Christmas is the season of giving, as they say. It's better to give than to receive. Take it from me: I'm going to give to a chosen charity my Dora The Explorer key chain. I'm so excited ... Aunt Delphine said she will arrive later with my iPhone, with Dora The Explorer as its customized skin! How cool is that!
But you know what sometimes, I actually envy Yaya. She has a boyfriend - even if she always tells it's only her friend. Well people say that, during Christmas, when somebody bathes you with love, your holidays won't be that cold. I don't feel my Mama's love and affection ... it's always Yaya and I. Yaya and I weekly ... (huhu). Well I hope Yaya rubs all of that loving to me later. She doesn't know this, but I've got a present for her. (See, I'm a good girl!) It's something I especially cooked up for her this Christmas - a fruitcake which I've added with something powdery.
Christmas is really here. Its nature is infectious; everybody gets in the act of giving. My neighbor drug dealer just gave me earlier a present. It's enclosed in plastic and he told me it's yummy. Now isn't that sweet of him. Since this is Christmas I want to share to Yaya this delectable treat. And so I've sprinkled some on her fruitcake.
***
Aw, isn't that nice.
Before Angelina gets all preachy, I want to greet everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! If you can't understand English yet, Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon! If by chance, you came all the way from Paris, Joyeux Noel et une Heureux Nouvelle Anée! If you're the click-all-the-way type, and with the probability of 1/4,000, you're a Spanish blogger that stumbled upon this blog entry, then Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo! Now if you don't apply to what I had said, and you still don't to the other possible 6,912, qosRaj botIvjaj!


No comments:
Post a Comment